[scribus-dev] bg colors for headings

Ryan ryancoc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 19:12:57 CEST 2010

is there any way to make white text with a black background that spans the
width of a column while importing with the text filter? We import a text
file which is many pages long and has many headings in it. Our headings are
white text and we make them stand out by putting a black bg color behind it
the width of the column. Currently in quark we accomplish this by using a
black line style and then bump it up in behind the white text above it. It
doesn't appear you can apply a line style to a paragraph style in scribus
yet, nor can you select to apply a line style while importing with a text
filter.

Is there any way to accomplish this currently?