[scribus-dev] online docs

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Sep 8 11:37:26 CEST 2009

buondì,

> Alessandro brought up a question of license of the current online
> docs. IANAL, so I'd be grateful for explanation what exactly the issue
> is.

yep, it would be interesting to know what is the position of the authors
of the manual concerning using their work included in the documentation,
most of all in relation to printing and commercial use.

basically, the license says, you have to contact the copyrights owners
for such works.

afaik, due to the license choosen, it's not possible to include the
scribus official doc in debian and in other radical free
distributions... i would be happy if somebody can prove me wrong on this.

have fun
a.l.e