[scribus-dev] Duplicate and Multiple Duplicate in 1.3.5+

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 06:27:54 CEST 2009

2009/10/11 a.l.e <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch>

> hi:
>
> > Perhaps
> > Duplicate could simply be eliminated.
>
> +1
>
> imho it may be replaced by
> - multiple duplicate &
> - paste in place

I only have this one little concern. IIRW, multiple duplicate has a keyboard
shortcut that brings up the dialog. One must then confirm the action by
pressing the Return key. That’s a 2-step operation. Duplicate alone is a
one-step operation. I currently have no real solution to this. I understand
the concern but I cannot say that simply eliminating the function would be
the thing to do.

Louis