[scribus-dev] Duplicate and Multiple Duplicate in 1.3.5+

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sun Oct 11 16:51:53 CEST 2009

Multiple Duplicate has improved in a dramatic and very pleasing way.

Something which occurs to me is that it doesn't seem to make sense to
have separate Duplicate and Multiple Duplicate functions. Perhaps
Duplicate could simply be eliminated.
For those wishing for some kind of retention of the way Duplicate works
- one copy at some set offset, maybe there could be a checkbox on the
Multiple Duplicate dialog to have it behave this way when that's all you
want.

The other thing I note is that Multiple Duplicate has lost its memory --
previous settings disappear, and furthermore you used to be able to make
use of this by affecting the behavior of Duplicate after using Multiple
Duplicate. I found this very useful for repetitive duplicating. So maybe
there could also be a checkbox to "redial" previous settings.