[scribus-dev] Scribus Team and Contributor Weekend

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Oct 5 18:05:45 CEST 2009

hi team and contributors,

> I know we planned to have a team and contributor weekend this year, and I
> volunteered to organise it.
>
> However, given some recent developments, I suggest we move the event to next
> spring, preferrably before the next LGM.

depending on the goals of the weekend, i wonder if it wouldn't be better
to have it not too close to LGM: since germany is not too far away from
belgium we can suppose that about the same people will be at LGM and at
the weekend.

if the goal is to get together before LGM and free our mind (and
tasklist) for the meeting, it's ok to meet in spring (i mean: since it
has already met few weeks before, the scribus team will have more time
for the scribus team to speak to other teams @ LGM)

otherwise, i'd prefere to have the weekend at least 3 month before LGM
(germany must be wonderful in january and february!  :-)...

voilà, those were my thoughts!

ciao
a.l.e

p.s.: and christoph, if you need help in organizing it, well, i can try
to give a hand: switzerland is definitively a nice place to have a
weekend in winter! but not as central as germany for the scribus team...