[scribus-dev] scribus compilation error

Martin Costabel costabel at wanadoo.fr
Sat May 23 16:39:54 CEST 2009

santosh mourya wrote:
[]
> about.cpp:16:21: about.moc: No such file or directory
> make: *** [about.o] Error 1
[]
> i have already read about moc file but i could not understand how to
> generate these moc file for scribus.

Something must have gone wrong earlier in the build process. These *.moc
files are created by the scribus build process, rather early on. Here is
what I see in my output from the build process:

[  3%] Generating useprintermarginsdialogbase.h
[  3%] Generating about.moc
[  3%] Generating aboutplugins.moc
and so on, for 186 *.moc files, until:
[ 30%] Generating vruler.moc
[ 30%] Generating werktoolb.moc

> *thanks in advance,
> appreciation and congratulations to Franz
> and the other contributors to Scribus for your superb work!**

Your messages might find a more favorable reception if you didn't send
Google spam to the list.

--
Martin