[scribus-dev] Regarding(scribus code)

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed May 20 13:26:58 CEST 2009

dear sir
> Dear Sir,
>
>        I need your help.what is the roll of the *.moc* file and how to
> genrate it in scribus code.

please, tell us what are you trying to do!

are you a student?

what project are you on?

do you have a tutor?

i'm sorry to tell you, but i guess you won't get any usefull answer from
the team and other people in here  before we understand what you are on.

you miss basic knowledges and we can't help you on every small problem
you encounter.
as soon as we know what is your goal we will probably help you find some
online references and books you  should read in order to get the
knowledges you need!

take care
a.l.e