[scribus-dev] Regarding(scribus error's)

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Wed May 20 01:00:02 CEST 2009

On Tue, 19 May 2009 20:30:34 +0530
"santosh mourya" <santoshmourya at in.com> wrote:

>  Dear all,i amusingQT 3.3.8b and scirbus source code 1.3.3.12. when I
> complile scribus code through qt 3.3.8,it gives following
> errors,autoform.cpp:14:24: autoform.moc: No such file or
> directorymake: *** [autoform.o] Error 1how can we generate these .moc
> file...Regards santosh

Not sure what platform you are using, but do you have qt3-dev-tools
installed.

If however you built qt3 from source, I am not sure what your problem is

Please use a decent mail client so your emails can be read. The above
is garbage, unreadable, and unlikely to evoke assistance.

Further more, spam filters tend to treat unformatted text as spam.

Owen