[scribus-dev] Locale-dependent uses of QString::toDouble that needs fixing

Jean Ghali jghali at libertysurf.fr
Sat May 9 07:38:01 CEST 2009

Andreas Vox a écrit :
> Hi Team,
>
> suspicious uses of toDouble can be found in these files:
>
> fileloader.cpp (readParagraphStyle())
> gtaction.cpp (colors)
> guidemanagercore.cpp (GuidemanagerIO)
> importai.cpp (processGradientData())
> importps.cpp
> oodrawimp.cpp
> pdfoptionsio.cpp
> prefscontext.cpp (PrefsContext::getDouble())
> prefsmanager.cpp
> pslib.cpp (!!)
> desaxe/saxiohelper.cpp
> scpreview.cpp
> scribus12format.cpp
> scribus13format.cpp
> scribus134format.cpp
> scribusview.cpp (PasteItem())
> scribusxml.cpp
> stencilreader.cpp
> stylereader.cpp
> stylestack.cpp
> svgplugin.cpp
> undostate.cpp (this uses QString::arg() and QString::toDouble()
> consistently, so it should work if the locale isnt changed)

I've already taken care of pdfoptionsio.cpp, prefscontext.cpp,
prefsmanager.cpp and svgplugin.cpp. I'm gonna check the code before
committing. I've also a patch for undostate.cpp, for quite some time
even, which solves the problem but in a different way. That patch make
undostate store values in QVariants instead of QStrings.