[scribus-dev] scribus code help.

Craig Ringer craig at postnewspapers.com.au
Sun May 3 03:10:59 CEST 2009

santosh mourya wrote:
> Dear all,My name is santosh kumar mourya ,currently i am working withscribus code, i am using qt 3.0 framework for development,can anyone provide me helpful link for development......... santosh kumar mouryaDear scribusdev! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!

Current versions of Scribus are based on Qt 4.

http://doc.trolltech.com/4.4/
http://www.qtsoftware.com/downloads

You should begin by downloading the current SVN version, rather than
working on an old release. Compile that and test it, then see how you
might be able to make the changes you want to it.

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Building_SVN_versions_with_CMake

What changes are you trying to make, anyway?

--
Craig Ringer