[scribus-dev] Finnish hyphenation

Heikki Rekki heikki.rekki at kymp.net
Mon Mar 30 10:12:30 CEST 2009

Sorry that I wrote early in finnish. I think that the hyphenation of my
language is so complicated, that most of You cannot help me although You
wish to do it. So I wrote my own language.
My problem is that when I put text to my document, Scribus opens
dialogue: suggestions of hyphenation. In this window is only one word
(all the hyphens are correct) and I press OK button all the words, and
this hapens two times. If I have document of 200 words, I click window
400 times (sigh!) Is that correct?