[scribus-dev] scribus compilation error

Nandeep Mali n9986.mali at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 09:43:42 CEST 2009

2009/6/11 ajay kumar <ajaykumar25182 at gmail.com>:
> Dear a.l.e,
>    Thank's for your reply i dont want to use python script for scribus.can u
> provide me scribus runing source code  and Qt, or all the necessary library*
> packages which is use full for runing scribus.

Hi,

As mentioned by a.l.e. before please install the binary package
included in your distribution. If you can tell us which distribution
you have we can tell you the command to install it. A distribution is
a linux flavor, examples are: Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, CentOS,
OpenSuse, etc. Is it one of these?

Also, its very rude to send unsolicited invitations to the mailing
list. You have sent another mail with a gtalk invite. It would be nice
to keep them away since these mails go to quite a few recipients. Try
IRC instead.

---
Nandeep