[scribus-dev] List of SLA elements

Andreas Vox avox at arcor.de
Mon Jun 8 15:09:14 CEST 2009

Hi Jain!

Have a look at what Tom Lechner did, it should be less outdated (sent to
scribus-dev ML on April 24):

I hope this is the right mailing list to post this to!

In the course of trying to make a Scribus file importer/exporter for my
program Laidout (laidout.org), I noticed the current "stable" file format is
not documented sufficiently (I was particularly interested in PageSets,
whose implementation in Scribus still confuses me). So I made an html table
builder to create something akin to the old 1.2 format at in
docs.scribus.net.

The builder program is meant to take a much easier to edit and understand
input file and output an html file. This perl program is

here:

 <http://laidout.org/scribus/build-format-table.txt>
http://laidout.org/scribus/build-format-table.txt (rename as .pl!)

A sample input file is here:

 <http://laidout.org/scribus/Scribus-1.3.3.12-fileformat.att>
http://laidout.org/scribus/Scribus-1.3.3.12-fileformat.att

And a sample output html is here:

 <http://laidout.org/scribus/Scribus-1.3.3.12-fileformat.html>
http://laidout.org/scribus/Scribus-1.3.3.12-fileformat.html

What is the best way to get something like this totally documented, and on
the Scribus site? (I just sent off a request for a scribus wiki account, as
per wiki instructions)

Tom Lechner