[scribus-dev] Gettext plugin for XPress Tags import

Thomas Zastrow listen at thomas-zastrow.de
Mon Jul 20 20:40:00 CEST 2009

Louis Desjardins schrieb:

>     How should we handle name collisions?
>     - keep original Scribus style
>     - redefine Scribus style with new attributes
>     - create new Scribus style with a different name
>     - always prefix all imported styles to keep them separated from
>     normal Scribus styles
>

> Well... Keep original is a must, imo. Create a new Scribus style with
> a different name seems a good solution.

Hhmm, what happens, if someone tries to import more than one XTagged
file with the same styles (-names)? I think, this would be an absolutely
usual operation: importing XTagged text number 1 with a style called
"xyz" and then trying to import another XTagged file 2 which also
contains a style "xyz"?

Perhaps here is user interaction necessary: Should the style a) replaced
b) ignore "xyz" from the new file?

Best,

Tom