[scribus-dev] GSOC: PDF Embedding

Thach Tran tranngocthachs at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 03:21:14 CEST 2009

I'm not sure it would be any good for PoDoFo, you could take a look at
pdf_analyzer.cpp. It mostly parses the page content stream and return
the used color spaces, used fonts, and see if there's transparency.
The returned values are very simple structs that I put together for
the purpose of preflighting. I would imagine if in the context of
PoDoFo, you would want to return the appropriate PoDoFo's objects. And
about the code, yes, it's mostly C++ with a few Qt classes which are
just convenient data structures which can easily be replaced.