[scribus-dev] Scribus button

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sun Apr 26 18:40:37 CEST 2009

Not quite sure exactly what you mean, but here is a link to some selected PNGs on the wiki:

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Scribus_Desktop_Icons

I think there is a downloadable SVG that these were made from, but I can't seem to locate it right now.

Greg

----- Forwarded message from dispatch litareview <dispatch at litareview.com> -----