[scribus-dev] Plans for 1.3.6

Petr Vanek petr at scribus.info
Sat Sep 27 22:16:16 CEST 2008

Christoph Schäfer napsal(a):
> If anyone has a specific set of goals that's going to be achieved during the 1.3.6 development cycle, it would be great if I received a list in a personal email.

Guides:
- implement some of proposed RFEs

Plugins:
- Short Words "next generation" with more typographical spaces allowed
by NLS. Including new GUI as Config Editor.
- Improve Color Wheel: code, integration into color dialogs
- Improve Barcode Generator: CMYK, new code types provided by backend

Personal goal:
- make myself Regular scribus Coder (TM) again

I think it's enough for 3 months ;)

cheers,
petr