[scribus-dev] Scribus e.V.: Founding meeting

alessandro rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sat Sep 20 11:02:11 CEST 2008

salve

> The next issue to discuss is who will participate in the founding
> meeting. We need seven people, ideally from Europe, as there will
> have to be some back-and-forth sending of snail mail before we can
> register the e.V.
>
> I suggest:
>
> Franz Schmid
>
> Craig Bradney
>
> Andreas Vox and/or Jean Ghali and/or Peter Linnell
>
> Alessandro Rimoldi
>
> Maciej Hanski
>
> Christoph Sch?fer
>
> Others may very well attend via IRC and participate in discussions
> (if there are any, as I try to resolve all potential issues in
> advance by posting them here), but for the registration we only need
> 7 people, and every additional offical participant would slow down
> the process.

i would be pleased to participate.

one question is:

what is the timeframe for the founding meeting?
i would propose to try to find some possible dates at least 3 months in advance... if the papers are not ready by then, we can skip to a later date but, at least, we know that for that date we could be there.

have fun && thanks for all the work!
a.l.e