[scribus-dev] Scribus e.V.: application form and letterhead

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 17:41:31 CEST 2008

2008/9/19 "Christoph Schäfer" <christoph-schaefer at gmx.de>

> > Christoph, there's no attachment!
> >

> Ah, the the Christoph desease ;) Here it is

:)

Ok. I have a few remarks.

I know what I miss. In the letterhead or in any use we're going to make of
that signature (we do have the Scribus logo, and this is perfect), we are
missing a punch line that would tell what we are, what this is.

Example (only an example) :
*Scribus e.V.*
*"Official Association of the Scribus Project" *or*
"Official Association Dedicated to Help Develop Scribus" *or*
"Official Non-Profit Association Dedicated to Help Develop Scribus"
**"Official Worldwide Association of the Scribus Project"*
*whatever...
*
Plus, I don't know whether there are typographical rules in Germany about
how large the mention "e.V." should be but if we could make that e.V almost
disappear (it could well be reproduced in full with the address and phone
number, etc. on that very same letterhead). I am only thiniking of the
people unaware of German's administrative particularities...

I am only trying to make that more "talkative" from the marketing stand
point.

I question the email address too. ev at scribus.info ... Maybe we could put
scribusev at scribus.info?

I think the address should mention the country.

Louis