[scribus-dev] new scribus community site

Frank Karlitschek frank at opendesktop.org
Mon May 26 17:11:35 CEST 2008

Hi guys,

I'm running openDesktop.org, KDE-Look.org, GNOME-Look.org and other
websites for Free software.

I noticed that there is no real community site where Scribus users and
developers can share Templates, Scripts, Fonts and other Stuff.
I had a scribus category on KDE-Files.org but not a complete site
dedicated to Scribus.

So I created www.scribusstuff.org . It is part of the openDesktop.org
network. So
if you have an account on GNOME-Look.org on any other website you can
login.

There is also a public api if you want to fetch and integrate the
stuff into other websites or Scribus.
http://api.scribusstuff.org

I hope this is helpfull for you and the Scribus users.

What do you think?

I you have ideas or suggestions how to improve the site please send me
a mail.

Cheers
Frank

--