[scribus-dev] Scribus 1.4

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 13:47:37 CEST 2008

>> 8) The Style Manager is a real pain in its current (unfinished) state. It
> has to be fixed before a "stable" 1.4 is being let loose on users ;)

> 100% agree. This is THE showstopper. Now, this needs the most attention.
> This is really about usability. Without this working properly — like it does
> now — Scribus can simply not be used in a production environment. Period.

Sorry to brealk thread and chime in a while later — I've just joined the list.

Now, I feel somewhat guilty for the quoted above because originally
Style Manager comes from my proposal, then it was reworked into
something that we see right now.

Thus I volunteer to do a list of changes required to make it a
pleasure to use. Same applies to other parts of UI that needs work.

Alexandre