[scribus-dev] Editable Master Pages

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex at scribus.info
Thu Aug 7 19:47:45 CEST 2008

* Andreas Vox <avox at arcor.de> [2008-08-07 19:38:33 +0200]:

> Am 07.08.2008 um 19:29 schrieb Oleksandr Moskalenko:
>
>> * Andreas Vox <avox at arcor.de> [2008-08-07 19:19:25 +0200]:

>>> Good idea. But getting the quotation mechanism to work in your mail
>>> program would also be great! :-)
>>
>> Andreas,
>>
>> I too had trouble following some parts of the discussion as I was  making
>> the wiki table because participants would erroneously reply to unrelated
>> messages in the thread and so the thread devolved into a highly-branched
>> tree with related leaves sometimes ending up on different branches.
>
> Hm, I think Christoph and I both usually respond to the correct message. But
> in some replies by Christoph the quoted text wasn't marked at all, so  you
> couldn't distinguish what he had written from the stuff he was quoting.
>
> /Andreas

That's correct and that's why a couple of entries in the wiki table are marked
Unknown as it would take time to track the original author down in the maze of
quotations and unquoted text. I think the discussion should continue from
Christoph's latest message and Louis's answer to it disregarding the character
based comments, of course, including yours.

Cheers,

Alex.