[scribus-dev] Editable Master Pages

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex at scribus.info
Thu Aug 7 19:29:52 CEST 2008

* Andreas Vox <avox at arcor.de> [2008-08-07 19:19:25 +0200]:

> Am 07.08.2008 um 15:56 schrieb Christoph Sch?fer:
>
>> OK, the quotations have become a bit extensive, so let me try to start
>> from scratch,
>
> Good idea. But getting the quotation mechanism to work in your mail
> program would also be great! :-)

Andreas,

I too had trouble following some parts of the discussion as I was making the
wiki table because participants would erroneously reply to unrelated messages
in the thread and so the thread devolved into a highly-branched tree with
related leaves sometimes ending up on different branches. My MUA (mutt) is
very good at showing threads and so I can see this almost haphazard picture
and it's becoming too complex to follow clearly. It could be a healthy habit
for people having a discussion to reply to the correct message to keep
quotations in-line instead of piecemeal. At this time, though, we could do a
soft reset and Christoph's points, though arguably his personal opinion
provided a new trunk to start off.

Louis, please do not refrain from this discussion - your input is invaluable.

Cheers,

Alex.